Jump For The Planet Foundation – Personal Data Controller
Website – Jump for the Planet internet site
Contact Form – a tool through which a person visiting the Website can send a message
User – a person who browses the content of the Website and can also use the Contact Form
The Controller of Personal Data (hereinafter “Controller”) is Jump For The Planet Foundation Personal data is processed in accordance with applicable law, in particular with the GDPR, i.e. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.
The Controller makes special care to respect the privacy of our website’s visitors.
The User may contact the Controller in written form, by writing to the address: ul. Milenijna 43 /2, 03-130, Warsaw, Poland or by e-mail correspondence, by writing to the e-mail address: [email protected]
Personal data is collected when the User contacts us through the Contact Form. Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to use the services we provide.
When using the Contact Form, data is processed, i.e. first name, surname, e-mail address:
– as part of the legitimate interest of contacting the person who sent the message using the Contact Form – Art. 6 Section 1 letter f of GDPR);
– as part of a legitimate interest related to document archiving, statistics and possible redress – Art. 6 Section 1 letter f of GDPR.
When using the website, additional information is automatically downloaded (the IP address assigned to the user’s computer – the external IP address of the Internet provider, domain name, browser type, access time, type and version of the operating system). Navigation data, including link and reference information, may also be collected.
Personal data is processed by the Personal Data Controller and may be processed by the Controller’s subcontractors.
Only authorised employees of the Controller, after prior authorisation, have direct access to personal data collected by Jump For The Planet Foundation. Data may also be made available to entities authorised to receive them under applicable law, in particular competent judicial authorities based on applicable law.
Jump For The Planet Foundationapplies security measures that ensure protection of data against loss, improper use and modification. Jump For The Planet Foundation undertakes to protect Customer data in accordance with security and confidentiality standards.
The Website uses the so-called cookies. They are saved by the website software on the computer of the visitor of the website if the web browser allows it. A cookie file usually includes the name of the domain it comes from, its expiry date as well as an individual randomly chosen number identifying the file.
Our software uses the following types of cookies:
1) Session cookies: upon ending the browser session or turning off the computer, the saved information is deleted from the device’s memory. The session cookie mechanism doesn’t allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the computer of website’s visitors.
2) Persistent cookies: they are stored on the visitor’s hard disk and remain there until they are deleted. The mechanism of persistent cookies created by the website enables storing data only with the consent of the visitor (expressed e.g. by choosing the “remember me” option when logging in). In no other case will these files be saved permanently.
The Website uses external Cookies to popularise the site using the Facebook.com social media portal (external cookies administrator: Facebook Inc. with its registered office in the USA or Facebook Ireland with its registered office in Ireland).
The cookies mechanism is safe for the website Users’ computer systems. In particular, it’s not possible for viruses or other unwanted software to enter the Users’ computers in this way. Users have the option of limiting or disabling the saving of cookies on their computer. In the event of using that option, using the website will be possible, except for the functions that require cookies.
The User should contact creator of the web browser he is using or check the information on its website.
Jump For The Planet Foundation may collect customer IP addresses. The IP address is the number assigned to the User’s computer by the internet service provider. Most operators assign a dynamic address to a computer, which changes every time you connect to the Internet. For this reason, it’s treated as non-personal identifying information. The IP address is used by the website when diagnosing technical problems with the website’s software, creating analyses and statistics.
How long is personal data stored?
Personal data will be processed for the period necessary to fulfil the purposes of processing or until an objection is submitted if the basis for processing is the legitimate interest of the Controller. The data is stored for the period of limitation of any claims or until the obligation to store data resulting from legal provisions expires.
– the right to access own personal data and the right to request their rectification, deletion or restriction of their processing;
– the right to transfer personal data;
– the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data – to the extent where the basis for the processing of your personal data is consent (withdrawal of consent doesn’t affect the lawfulness of the processing that was applied based on consent before its withdrawal);
– the right to object to the processing of own personal data – to the extent where the basis for the processing of personal data is the premise of the legitimate interest of the Controller;
– the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data (the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection), if you think that the processing of data violates the GDPR.