Thomas Kozlowski – CEO
– Initiator of JUMP FOR THE PLANET Project (Skydive from Space for Refugees – 45 km),
– Skydiver – tandem instructor (2000+).
– in December 2014, he completed the highest skydive jump in Europe (35220 ft) after being raised to the stratosphere on a hot air balloon.
– On June 21, 2017, he jumped 50 times in one day. Each jump was dedicated to a person with particular problem (cancer, brain tumor, etc.). By this Project he collected over $50.000 for charity purposes, for which he received the award of CHARITY HERO). A year later, he completed 100 jumps in 9 hours, raising $150.000 to finance the purchase of specialized wheelchairs for handicapped children in need of them.
– Advisory Board Member of THE CENTER FOR PLANETARY IDENTITY.
– Specialist in diagnosing teams and leadership. Specialist for Crisis Intervention. Works in Poland and New Zealand in TEAM BUILDING projects.
– Motivational speaker and experienced coach. Psychologist (trauma specialist), consultant.
– Author of the book entitled “The story of a thousand fears”.
– Conducts training courses taking into account the multicultural aspects (e.g. for Officers of the NATO Multinational Corps – 2011).
– (1995-2012) Rescuer of Mountain Volunteer Search and Rescue (instructor of mountain rescue). Ski instructor. Instructor during training of the Polish Military, Police and Special Forces. Certified qualified first aid rescuer.
– Completed courses in the scope of critical intervention, psychological support in critical situations as well as psychological and social aid in mass traumatic events.
– At the request of the Ministry of the Interior and Administration, he provided psychological aid to refugees from Lebanon in July 2006.
– Author of publications on health psychology and issues related to the human factor in mountain accidents.
– For more than a dozen years invited as an expert to the main television stations.
Before going to New Zealand in February 2009
– Member of a task force for psychological support of rescue services and organizations of the Department of Critical Management and Defensive Matters of the Ministry of the Interior and Administration.
– Member of the Polish Association of Research on Traumatic Stress.
– Psychologist of the Polish Medical Mission. Vice President of the Management Board of the Association of Critical Intervention.
BASIL STARR – board member
Basil is the Founder & CEO of Palari Group and is an entrepreneur, diplomat and activist. Basil’s career spans 20 years and 4 countries with experience in real estate, supply chain management and public service. A serial entrepreneur, Basil co-founded and exited his first startup in supply chain management of natural resources before the age of 30 and has been investing in real estate for the past 12 years.
Prior to founding Palari, Basil has held senior management positions at luxury brokerage Hilton & Hyland, investment manager Basis Group, and an NYSE-listed REIT PennyMac. Prior to this, Basil led trade & investment for several multinational corporations in Hong Kong, Ukraine and Indonesia. He started his career in investment banking at JP Morgan and Morgan Stanley and holds a degree from USC Marshall School of Business with concentration in Finance and International Business. In addition to English, Basil speaks Russian, Ukrainian, German and Chinese.
Basil is an advocate for sustainable development and refugee rights and is on the board of non-profit organization, Jump For The Planet Foundation which aims to inspire the world to unite for climate action and provide sustainable housing for refugees. Basil is also an Ambassador-At-Large of the Republic of Guinea-Bissau, advocating UN’ Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) in the fields of housing and climate action. Previously Basil served as an Honorary Consul of Ukraine in Indonesia and facilitated trade development in Asia Pacific, Africa and Eastern Europe. Basil started his public service involvement in college as a US Senate Intern while also serving in the US Army Reserve.
Basil has been featured in CNN, Wall Street Journal, LA Times, The Guardian and The Economist; and has been a speaker at conferences including Blueprint and Modernism Week. Basil lives in Beverly Hills and is an avid traveler and explorer.
Angela Courtin – board member
Global Head of Brand Marketing, Youtube
Angela Courtin is the Global Head of Brand Marketing at YouTube, overseeing various areas of the business including Culture & Trends, YouTube Originals, Media, Social, Experiences,Creative Studio & Sports verticals. Courtin led the successful launch of YouTube TV, including the historic partnership with Major League Baseball where YouTube TV was the first-ever presenting sponsor of the World Series, followed by the first-ever presenting sponsor of theNBA Finals. Courtin oversaw the launches of YouTube Originals like Cobra Kai, Wayne, JustinBieber’s Seasons, Demi Lovato’s Simply Complicated Documentary, Impulse, Ellen DeGeneres’ Show Me More Show, Will Smith’s The Jump and many more.
Prior to YouTube, Courtin was Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer for FoxBroadcasting Company (FOX). In her role, Courtin was responsible for FOX’s developing and guiding overall brand strategy and audience development, overseeing on-air and off-air promotion and advertising campaigns for over 35 television series and specials annually ,national media, brand partnerships, content marketing, multi-platform & affiliate marketing, design and social media for the network.
Previously, Courtin served as Chief Marketing Officer of Relativity Media, where she was responsible for all film, television and sports marketing initiatives as well as all branding and advertising campaigns across the company. She also oversaw Madvine, the company’s branded entertainment and consumer products arm, and Relativity Digital. In addition, Courtin launched a new digital division to grow Relativity’s audience and provide brands with a fully integrated approach to marketing.
Before joining Relativity, Courtin was President of Dentsu Aegis Network U.S. where she worked across the global agency’s twenty-three stateside businesses, including Carat,McGarryBowen, Isobar, Vizeum, Posterscope, 360i and iProspect. During her tenure at Aegis she launched the global content agency, The Story Lab, and served as Chief Content Officer guiding the content strategies and practices for Fortune 100 clients.
Prior to Aegis, Courtin’s roles included co-head of Integrated Marketing at MTV; Senior VicePresident of Marketing, Entertainment & Content for MySpace; and associate producer on the hit HBO series “Big Love.”
Courtin was named one of Advertising Age’s “Women to Watch” in 2013 and one of the “30Most Powerful Women in Advertising” by The Business Insider in 2012. She was also featured in the OUT 100, Out magazine’s annual list of the year’s most influential LGBT people. In 2019, Courtin is a recipient of the Women In Cable Telecommunications LEA Award, which celebratesLeadership, Excellence and Advocacy. Courtin is a recipient of the Spears School of BusinessOutstanding Young Alumni Award and was recognized as one of Oklahoma State University’s50 distinguished M.B.A. alumni of the past 50 years.